Monday, September 23, 2013

Reflections on Life by Staci Stallings: Book Review

This is the first book I’ve read by Staci Stallings and I can promise you it won’t be the last.  This book touched me in a way that most books don’t.  Staci wrote from her heart and shared a lot about her life in this book.  It made me look at my own life and really challenged me in several areas.  This book made me really think a lot about the way I live my life and the way I should be living
.
Throughout the book I felt that the author was talking directly to me (or that God was talking to me through her).  As this was in Kindle format I took 4 pages of notes!!  There are several changes I have already begun to make based on this book, and I made quite a list of changes that I need to make in my personal life.


I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone.  It was very inspiring and soul searching.  This book was given to me by the author for an honest review and it is by far 5 stars all the way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment