Sunday, October 20, 2013

Book Review A Mom's Battlecry to Over Come Fear by Laura Marshall

I finished this book in one sitting as I couldn't put it down. I read it on my Kindle and I had a notebook next to me that has pages of notes from this book! It is amazing how the author expressed herself. I have highly recommended this book and will continue to do so. It really touched my heart as I could relate to the author on so many levels. She really made the path to overcoming fear possible. She has such a way with words. 

I have so many quotes that I wrote down but this one is my favorite, "We must get to a point in our own walk where we love the Lord more than our own lives." Then she ends the book with this amazing prayer. This book is by far one of the best I have read that has helped me in my own personal life. I am sure it will help many others as well. I will definitely be looking for others by this author as well. 

I was provided a complimentary copy of this book by the author in exchange for my honest review. Hands down I highly recommend this book and give it 5*****.

No comments:

Post a Comment