Friday, October 11, 2013

Book Review of Lost Yellow by Nicholas Trandahl


I purchased this book because I met the author through an event. As I was reading about the poems, the description said that they were written during dark times of the authors life. He wrote as a form of "self-medication for anxiety and depression." (Lost Yellow by Nicholas Trandahl). This intrigued me so I just had to get the book.

The author really has a gift; a way with words. I could almost feel his pain. This collection of poems is very intense, emotional, and really reaches out and touches you. This is an excellent piece of work put together and I highly recommend it.

My favorites are C.W., Forgiveness, Can Love Heal, Above the Sun, Don't Miss the Dawn, Brittany May Loves Me and Sing me to Nothing.

This book of poetry is by far 5 stars and one that I am very happy to have in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment