Friday, November 15, 2013

Reviews for the Orgins Series Books 1-4 by Jean Booth (Choice, Changed, Created, and Consumed)



Review for Choice (Book One in the Origins Series) by Jean Booth
Loved, Loved, Loved This Book!! 5*****

This first book in the Origins Series had me pulled in from the very beginning.  I have not read a book this good in a long time.  I was on the edge of my chair; couldn’t wait to turn the page to see what would happen next.  This is a wonderful story of true love, finding one’s soul mate, sacrifice, adventure, excitement.  I went through many emotions while reading this book.  I cannot wait to read the second one, which I have right here and I’m going to dive right in!  The ending was amazing; completely unexpected!  I give this book 5***** all the way around.





Review for Changed (Book 2 of the Origins Series) by Jean Booth
A Real Page Turner!
Wow, this book was amazing!  I felt like I couldn’t get enough and I didn’t want it to end.  The author is very talented.  I was pulled in immediately and read the book through in one sitting.  I was so anxious to find out what was going to happen next, yet I tried to savor each moment as it happened.  Just like the first book in the series, Choice, it was full of emotions, causing me to fall more in love with this series.  I am so excited to have found this author, Jean Booth, and cannot wait to read the rest of her books.  I am a true fan and this book is 5 ***** all the way around.  





Review for Created (Third Book in the Origins Series) by Jean Booth
Couldn’t Put It Down!!
This is the third book in the Origins series and once again, Jean Booth does not disappoint.  She gives us another amazing read.  I was expecting it to be about the other main characters that were in the other 2 books; but she made the story of one of the lesser characters come alive.  This book, as with the others, is full of emotions, as I was pulled into the story.  I couldn’t put the book down, it was so intense.  I read it through all at once; just took me a few hours.  Jean Booth is at the top of my favorite authors list and I can’t wait to read more by her.  This book gets  a rating of 5 ***** all the way around. 





Review for Consumed (Book 4 in the Origins Series) by Jean Booth
True Love at Last!
Another amazing read from author Jean Booth.  This is the fourth book in the Origins series and they just keep getting better and better.  This book is like the other three; pulled me in right away and kept me going all the way through. I read all four of these books in a day and a half (only because I had interruptions, or it would’ve been a lot sooner).  I wanted to read slow and savor the story, but it was so good I just had to get to the next page as soon as I could.  I was put through all kinds of emotions as I read this book and it was wonderful.  I am so excited for the next book to come out which is in a couple of weeks!!  This book was amazing and it gets 5 ***** from me all the way around!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I'm so glad you liked them! :) Thanks so much for sharing and posting reviews. You have no idea what that means to an author. <3

    ReplyDelete