Tuesday, December 17, 2013

My review on Pendulum by Ciara Knight

WOW!!  These are my first thoughts after reading The Neumarian Chronicles.  These are the first books I have read by this author and will not be the last!  I read Weighted, then Escapement right after.  I took about a 10 minute break and dove right into this one;  Pendulum.  I am in love with these books!  The emotions ~ feeling for the characters, like I really knew them.  I didn't put this book down; read it straight through.  This series has completely sucked me in and has me captive; anxiously awaiting for the next book to come out.

I highly recommend this book to anyone who likes this genre and this book gets 5***** starts without a doubt.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm so humble and honored that you enjoyed The Neumarian Chronicles so much. Thank you for taking the time to read and review the series. I stumbled upon your Amazon review first and shared it with some FB friends. :)

    Cheers,
    Ciara

    ReplyDelete