Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Review of Psychic Perception by Candy O"Donnell

I have to admit books with mystery in them...I tend to shy away from. I'm just not into crime scene/mystery type of reading. So when I had read some reviews saying that's what this book was, I was a little hesitant. However, that changed! This book had a lot of feeling in it and I really like that. This woman can see things and that is how she helps to find the victim. She can also see what has happened to the victim and feel what the victim has gone through. What a horrible thing...yet a good thing in solving cases.

 This book had my attention from the beginning and held it all the way through. The author did an excellent job at pulling me in and keeping me there the entire time. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes this genre. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment