Thursday, December 5, 2013

Review of Revelations (Marked Book 2) by Kate Flynn

First of all, I want to say that this is the first book (s) that I have read by the author, Kate Flynn.  I read the first book in the series, Marked, right before this one.  I was totally and completely hooked on this book from the very beginning until the very end.  I loved every minute of it.  I read  this in just a few hours and I can't wait for more!!  This book kept me on the edge of my seat; couldn't wait to find out what was going to happen next.  I love books that keep me on my toes and this was one of those.  
I highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys YA Paranormal.  You will not be disappointed in any way.  This author has now been added to my favorites, and this book deserves 5***** all the way around!

No comments:

Post a Comment