Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Review for Breaking Angelina by Rita and TJ Wbb

Breaking Angelina was an amazing read. When I realized I was going to be reading about Emma’s sister, and not Emma and Jason, I was a little bummed. However, those feelings went away quickly. As much as it hurt to read about what Angelina had been going through, I am so glad we were able to hear her story. To put her with Hunter (Amazing), these two broken lives capable of being healed, and their story was incredible to read. I love their connection. 

I absolutely loved this book. I wanted to email the author(s) of this book after every chapter and say, “Oh My Gosh, you guys are amazing!” We find out what Jason is in this book, (YAY)!! This is a must read after Playing Hooky. I highly recommend this book!! I cannot wait for Taking Chances… I am on the edge of my seat waiting for that to come out!! 

Authors Rita and TJ Webb have gained a forever and faithful fan in me. They rock as writers and I look forward to reading many many more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment