Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Review for Love, Lies and Deception by L.P. Dover

First I want to say that I was given a copy of this book by the author in exchange for my honest review.

This is the first book I have read by this author and WOW....I am hooked!! I read the book in one sitting as I could not peel my fingers off of my kindle. I was hypnotized and felt like I was right there in the book. I really like this author's style of writing. This book has it all. The title Love, Lies and Deception couldn't be more perfect. I do not give away any type of spoilers in my reviews, but I just want to say that I love, love, love this book! I highly recommend this book to all readers who like this genre. You will be hooked and sunk in just like I was. I cannot wait to read more by this author, I am going to be buying her other books asap!!!

I give this book 5 stars all the way around and am so glad I was given the chance to read it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment