Friday, January 17, 2014

The Souls of Rain by Diana Nixon Blog Tour








"I used Grammarly's plagiarism checker because my words are mine and no one gets to use them”
First I want to say that I was gifted a copy of this book from the author for my honest review.


This book was amazing! This is the first book I have read by this author and it will not be the last, especially since I am anxiously awaiting the next one with no patience at all!! I cannot wait to find out what happens with these characters. The author, Diana, did an outstanding job of making me feel like I was right there with the characters, feeling everything they were going through. I was so lost in this book, I was oblivious to anything else going on around me.

Claire, Alan and Nolan...you will fall in love with all of their characters. My favorite is Nolan, the fallen angel. He is awesome! The story is amazing and well I don't do spoilers so you will just have to read the book for yourself. You will not be disappointed.


This book gets 5 stars without a doubt! I can't wait to read more by this author.





.


2 comments: