Monday, February 17, 2014

Review: Phraseology and Letters by Jeniann Bowers

I just purchased this book and sat here and read it.  I can't believe how many of these poems I relate too.  I felt as if the author was writing my story at times.  I was completely glued to each page and had to "snap myself out of it" a few times.  These poems really touched my heart as I can feel the author; as if I was writing these myself.  I started writing down my favorites, but had to stop because they were all becoming my favorites rather quickly!  

As I can't list them all, here are some of the poems that REALLY struck me:  "All Alone", "Dreams", "In the Midnight Hour", "Kiss Me", "My Kinight", "Destiny", "Special", "A broken girl", and "The Storm".  I loved this entire book but these are my top favorites.

I highly recommend this book of poems and letters to anyone who has loved, lost, wants to be loved...anyone who "loves" love.  I give this 5***** and I can't wait to read more by this author.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful review and kind words. I am so glad that my poetry touched your heart and you enjoyed this book so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome and I can't wait to read more of your poetry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just want to let you know, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can find out more and what you need to do on my blog. Here's the link: http://jaikreviews.blogspot.com/p/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete