Monday, February 17, 2014

Review: The Lioness by Jake Bonsignore

This has to be the best love story I have read. I absolutely loved this book. I loved the characters of Adria and Kaidan and following their story to true love has touched my heart. My favorite books are ones that allow me to have all kinds of emotions and this one did just that. This book is a my fairy tale and I will read it again and again.

This is the first book I have read by this author (even though I have his other two Empyreal Illusions and Awakening the Fire). I can't wait to dive into those as Jake is obviously a very talented author. He is on my favorite authors list without a doubt.

I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves a wonderful true love story. You will not be disappointed. I give this book 5 ***** and just really can't say enough great things about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment