Sunday, March 23, 2014

My review of Angry Blonde by Maria Mroziuk

My review of Angry Blonde by Maria Mroziuk

First I want to say that I have only read I think 1 other book like this. The characters were so well written...I have no idea if this is a true story or not. It sounds so real that it really made me feel for Wylie throughout my entire time reading it. I was just thinking, "oh my gosh, I can't believe everything this girl is going through". This author has a very unique style of writing, all her own and I really enjoyed the way she put the book together. My interest was kept throughout the whole book, I didn't want to put it down, as I could not wait to find out what was gonna happen next! 

All in all this book was very well written, from the heart and I give it 5***** all the way around. I look forward to reading other books by this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment