Sunday, March 23, 2014

My review of Journey: The Beginning (A Prequel to The Secrets Saga) by Angee Taylor

My review of Journey: The Beginning (A Prequel to The Secrets Saga) by Angee Taylor

This is my first book by this author and it just happens to be the beginning to the series, so I got lucky.  I really appreciate the author putting together this prequel as it really gave me the background history of the characters that I would be coming into contact with the future books.  I think that is really important to have a prequel like this.  

This was an excellent read and it kept my attention the entire time.  I couldn't wait to dive into the next book to see what adventures these characters were going to face.

This book gets 5***** without a doubt, and I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment