Thursday, March 20, 2014

Review of Untimely by J& L Wells

This was the first time travel romance book that I had read in years. It was really nice to go back to this genre as it is one of my favorites. I think that the author did a great job writing this book and going in between the different time periods. The characters all played their roles to perfection. Even Reuben, a guy with a lot of problems (probably passed down through heredity) played his part very well. It was wonderful to read the story of Heather and Frankie; how they met and everything that led up to the end of the book.

 I do not give away spoilers in my reviews, so you are just going to have to read the book for yourself. You will not be disappointed. I highly recommend this book to those who like this genre. I give this book 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment