Wednesday, May 7, 2014

My review of Scotland's Guardians by Katharina Gerlach


http://www.amazon.com/Scotlands-Guardians-Katharina-Gerlach-ebook/dp/B00B70WBK4/ref=sr_1_sc_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1399458283&sr=8-2-spell&keywords=soctlands+gurardians

Wow, I absolutely loved this book and had a difficult time putting it down. I couldn't wait to get back to it to see what adventure the two girls would have next. Fantasy is my favorite genre and this book is hands down one of the best fantasy books i have ever read. This is the first book that I have read by this author and I cannot wait to read more. I was drawn into this book from page 1 all the way to the end. It held me captive the entire time and I loved the ending.

This book deserves 5***** without a doubt and I am so thrilled that I was given a chance to read it. I recommend this to anyone who is a lover of fantasy and wants to learn about Scottish mythology.

No comments:

Post a Comment