Saturday, May 31, 2014

Reflection Pond by Kacey Vanderkarr (my review plus buy link)

I downloaded this book from Story Cartel in exchange for my honest review.
When I saw that this book was about faries I just knew I had to get it and it definitely did not disappoint.  I was pulled in from the very beginning and was glued to my kindle throughout the entire book.  As I got closer the end of the book I realized that I didn’t want it to end.  I have no idea if there is a sequel to this book but I sure hope so.

Following Callie in her new fairie life was fascinating; all the interactions she made with everyone.  The story of her and Rowan was amazing and just got better and better throughout the book.  I cannot wait until there is another book to find out the rest of their story.  This book had lots of suspense, action, mystery… just a little of everything.  It was a fantastic read.


I give this book 5***** all the way around and highly recommend it to lovers of the fantasy genre.  


No comments:

Post a Comment