Friday, May 30, 2014

Victor of Thrace by Elizabeth St. John ( My review plus buy link)

Oh WOW this was an amazing piece of work by Elizabeth St. John.  I read this book in less than a day because of the pure suspense, action, super hot passion, wonderful creatures, excitement... I could go on and on.  This book has it all.  The author included the works in this book and it is by far the best vampire book that I have read.  I cannot wait to get my hands on the second book in this series, Restoring Thrace!  The characters in this book were amazing and full of passion... Victor and Tatiana are one hell of a team.


The author has a style of writing that pulls you in deep and doesn't let go.  Just when you catch your breath from one amazing scene, here comes another.  This book kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time.  This gets 5***** without a doubt and I highly recommend this to loves of this genre.  No way will you be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment