Friday, June 13, 2014

Sweetest Curse (Miami Mermaids 2) by Susan D. Taylor (my review and buy link)


This is the second book in the Miami Mermaids series and it picks up right where the other one left off.  This is a great romantic fantasy book and I loved the story.  I really enjoyed this book as we see Wyatt and Marissa do everything to overcome all the bad things in their way.  It was awesome to see what they could do with the power of love.  The characters Wyatt and Marissa are totally in love and it was very exciting following them throughout this book.  I felt as if I was right there with them.  I like a book where I can really feel the emotions of the characters and I was totally in tune with this book. I highly recommend this book to lovers of this genre and would love to read more by this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment