Saturday, June 21, 2014

Love Undone by Diana Nixon Blog Tour hosted by Diana Nixon


(my review)
Wow!  Is usually the impression I get after reading one of Diana Nixon’s books and this one holds this feeling to be true as well.  Nixon gives us another amazing book of romance, determination, wit, charm and love.  You will fall in love with the characters as always.  I love reading books by this author because I just know that they are always going to be 100% amazing!!


I don’t give away any spoilers in my reviews so you just have to take my word for it.  This book is a must read and one that I will read again (once I get through my TBR list).  I highly recommend this book as well as all of her other ones and this gets 5***** all the way around.  *Holding my breath until her next book comes out.*


Love Undone
By Diana Nixon
Available from JUNE, 3rd 2014
What would you do if all your memories were gone?
One day Kassie wakes up and realizes that her life is nothing but an endless emptiness…
One tragic incident takes away everything that she has ever cherished and loved: family, friends and all the best moments that she ever lived through. 
Now everything seems unknown, including a beautiful stranger,
whose mere look makes her heart beat faster. 
Who is that reckless and mysterious man? Is he just an old friend or an enemy? Sinking into the vortex of indescribable emotions, they will give in to the most irresistible temptation ever,
just to fall in love with each other, again and again...

Watch book trailer
Read Chapter 1
Follow Blog Tour on Facebook:


Other books by Diana Nixon:
Love Lines (LL, # 1)
Songs of the Wind (LL, # 2)
From Scratch (LL. # 2.5)
Diamond Sky (LL, # 3)

The Souls of Rain (Heavens Trilogy, # 1)
The Prisoners of Dreams (Heavens Trilogy, # 1.5)

Hate at First Sight (A contemporary romance)

Grab a copy of the book you’d like to read here:

Diana Nixon’s official page:
Follow Diana Nixon on Facebook
On Twitter
On Pinterest
On Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment