Saturday, June 14, 2014

Ocean of Love (A Miami Mermaids Novel) by Susan D. Taylor (my review and buy link)



Ocean of Love (Miami Mermaids) is the first book that I have read by Susan D. Taylor and let’s just say it won’t be my last.  I thoroughly enjoyed this high energized love story.  The chemistry between Wyatt and Marissa is indescribable and undeniable.  I loved reading their story of getting to know each other and getting under each other’s skin.
This book took me on a wild ride of desire with Wyatt and Marissa and when they finally get together…WOW is all I can say.  This is more than your average romance story.  Marissa has a secret…she is not 100% human…she’s a mermaid!  Oh I just loved this story and can’t wait to read more by this author.
I highly recommend this book to lovers of this genre and it gets a definite 5***** from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment