Friday, June 6, 2014

Psalms in the Key of My Life by Carol Shelton Moye (my review and buy link)



This was an absolutely beautiful and amazing book of poetry related to Psalms 1-50 in the Bible.  The author took each psalm and made it into a poem.  I read through the book real quick, although I am going to go back and read it slower next time so I can absorb more of it.

I had many favorites and finally had to stop writing them down.  A few are Psalm 5, He’s Working it Out; Psalm 6, Just When I Need You Most; Psalm 11, Faith During The Test and Psalm 13, When I Feel Forgotten.  Like I said, there were so many I liked and that I could relate too.  Sometimes I felt as if the author was writing the poem just for me.

This is a book of poetry that will bless you and is an absolute delight to read.  I recommend it to anyone and everyone.  I give this book 5*****

I downloaded this book from http://storycartel.com/ in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment