Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Sharing Christ With The Dying by Melody Rossi (my review plus buy link)


I received this book from Bethany House in exchange for my honest review.

This book really surprised me as it was very informative.  It talks about how to share Christ with the unbeliever.  The author makes this book personal by sharing her own personal stories about dealing with the dying.  She gives a lot of great advice on everything that you could possibly need to know when someone is dying. 

The author discusses how the grieving process works after your loved one has passed on as well.  If I hadn’t already experienced so much death in my life and already know how to deal with it; I would have gotten more use out of this book.  But as it is I do appreciate a book like this to help with those who just don’t know what to do in a situation like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment