Sunday, June 1, 2014

The Luthier's Apprentice by Mayra Calvani hosted by Lady Amber's Tours (My Review)

My Personal Review of The Luthier's Apprentice
This book was a delight to read for me.  I didn’t know anything about violins (just that I love their sound) so it was really interesting to read a story based on them.  The three main characters are Emma, Annika and Corey and it was great reading about their adventure of trying to save everyone’s lives, including their own.  This book is full of fantasy and mystery and was a great read.  I give this 5 starts and highly recommend it to lovers of this genre.  I hope to read more by this author in the future.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your great review, Shannan! I greatly appreciate it! Could I perhaps ask you to post it on Amazon? That would really be terrific.

    Sharing this with all my social media! ;-)

    ReplyDelete