Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Rescuing The Damaged One by Faith ( my review plus buy link)



My goodness this was a powerful book. I read it in about 3 hours, couldn't put it down. I just had to see how Bella's journey was going to end and then I get a big cliffhanger as an ending. Perfect...I love when authors do that because then you just have to get that next book to find out what happens next! Reading about Bella and her story about the abuse she and her siblings suffered was very difficult. There were times my face was very scrunched up as I was so mad at a character and then I was filled with peace at the love that Bella found in Blake. 
This book really pulls at your heartstrings. The author pulls you in immediately and keeps you hooked all the way through wanting more and more. I loved the love that Blake showed Bella and that he was by her side to help try and heal these demons from her past. Bella proved that she really is a strong woman and not damaged. The love between Bella and Blake was beautiful. I cannot wait to get the next book in the series to find out what happens next. I give this book 5 stars and highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment