Thursday, September 11, 2014

Restoring Thrace by Elizabeth St. John (my review plus buy link)



Where do I even begin with this review for an absolutely amazing and outstanding, super hot, must read book?!  This is the second book in this series and I thought the first book was phenomenal; well this one even surpassed that.  The characters, the story line; everything about this book is perfect!  I cannot wait until the next book comes out to continue reading about these characters that have now become a part of me.
It’s not that often when you find a book, let alone a series, that fills you up completely yet you crave more and more.  This is that series.  The romance is super hot and I just really can’t say enough about this series.  I will say though that you are missing out if you have not read these books.

Keep them coming Author Elizabeth St. John because you have a fan for life right here and I want more!  

No comments:

Post a Comment