Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The Deathly Roses Volumes 1 and 2 by Melina Turner (my reviews plus buy links)


This book was fantastic!  I really didn’t know what to expect but was very intrigued by the title and the cover.  The book gripped me immediately and kept me on edge until the end.  And I’m still on the edge, waiting to find out what happens next.  Even though this is a short story, quick read, it’s really intriguing.  You really feel for the character Wisty.  I’m anxious to get to the next book, so be sure and read this.  You don’t want to miss out!  5*****



The second book in The Deathly Roses Volumes was a super great quick read too; similar to the first one.  I wasn’t quite on the edge of my seat with this one but it was still very good.  I am looking forward to the next one already.  I really feel for the character Wisty and cannot wait to find out what happens with her in the next book!  5*****

No comments:

Post a Comment