Friday, January 23, 2015

Blood Thirsty (Homecoming Volume 1) by Elizabeth St. John (my review plus buy link)



I was drawn into this story from the very beginning.  Willow struggles with hearing her past lover calling to her…but he can’t be?  Can he?  Willow travels to meet her maker and there meets Caleb.  The attraction is immediate and this turns into a Hot Hot Hot story.  I don’t want to give anything else away so you will have to take my word for it.

As with all of St. John’s books this one was amazing.  Totally leaves you hanging.  I cannot wait for the next one.  This book is so intriguing; I was just dying to know what was going to happen next.  And now I’m left on the edge of my seat for the next one!!  You will not be disappointed with this book.  5***** all the way around!!

No comments:

Post a Comment