Saturday, February 7, 2015

Blood Thirsty: Posession Volume 2 by Elizabeth St. John (my review plus buy link)



Oh my goodness this was another fantastic read by author Elizabeth St. John.  The story picks up right where book one left off and we go right into action.  This book is intense.  A short but super intense and super hot read. 

Samuel has taken over Caleb’s body and Willow, Ben and Es are doing everything they can to rid Samuel once and for all, while freeing Caleb.  Willow wants to be with Caleb and is willing to do anything.  This book is so worth the read.

I hate giving out spoilers but this is so so good.  Please read the first book and then read this one.  I can tell you that you will not be disappointed.  It is awesome!  I love the style of writing this author has and she is one of my most favorite authors of all time.

This gets 5***** without a doubt.  I cannot wait to see what happens next, as she leaves us with a major cliffhanger!

No comments:

Post a Comment