Saturday, March 28, 2015

Blood Thirsty Volume 3 by Elizabeth St. John (my review plus buy link)



My Review

This is the third book in the Blood Thirsty novellas and it is just as good as the first two; if not more.  What I really liked about this book is that we got a lot of history in this one.  We find out so many details of all the characters from years ago.  It all comes together and makes what’s happening now more understandable. 

I love the relationship between Willow and Caleb.  It’s so intense and passionate.  There is some intense action going on in this book which had me on the edge of my seat dying to know what was going to happen.  Willow went through a pretty big ordeal and I was grinding my teeth and biting my lip wondering if she was going to make it through.

This book gets 5***** from me and I cannot wait for book 4.  If it’s not on my kindle as of yet it will be in a few seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment