Thursday, April 2, 2015

Mine Tonight by Lisa Marie Perry (My Review)



My Review

This is the first book that I have read by this author and I was very impressed.  Even though I haven’t read the first 3 in the series I was still able to really connect with this book.  I like the author’s style of writing; it’s easy to follow and this was a really great read.

The characters Bindi and Santino were so great to read about.  They were no where near even being friends when they first met, but seeing them come together was amazing.  I loved following their story.  There was such chemistry and passion between them…how could they deny it.  By the way I absolutely loved the ending of this book. 

I won’t give away any spoilers so you’ll just have to take my word for it.  This was an excellent book with great characters and I can’t wait to read the first 3 now.  I give this book 5***** all the way around and highly recommend it.  Looks like I found myself another great author to read.  

No comments:

Post a Comment