Monday, August 10, 2015

Here Comes Trouble by Anna J. Stewart (my review)



My Review

This is the first book that I have read by this author and I became an instant fan!  I absolutely loved this book.  This is the second in a series but I didn’t have any trouble at all figuring out the pieces.  (I did buy book 1 immediately after reading this one though just because I have to know how it all started.)

The characters were amazing; all of them.  The author writes so that I felt as if I was right there with them, a part of the family.  I loved following the story of Sheila healing, and that Malcolm had a big part in that.  I loved those two together.  This is a book that had me feeling lots of emotions…happy, sad, tenderness, anger, suspense, funny…it was just fantastic. 

I can’t wait to read book 1 in this series, Asking For Troubl
e and then I can’t wait until the third book comes out.  If you’re looking for a good read with all the right stuff in it, you can’t go wrong with this author.  She is a favorite of mine, that’s for sure!

I highly recommend this book and it gets 5***** from
 me all the way around.  I received a free copy of the book in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment