Sunday, December 6, 2015

The Bad Boy of Butterfly Harbor by Anna J. Stewart (my review)




My Review

This is the second book that I have read by this author and she has quickly become one of my favorites.
I loved this book and following the story of Luke and Holly.  Luke is coming back to town after a terrible accident that happened there.   Holly has to come to terms with Luke being back, and all of the bad memories it is bringing back to the surface.  All of the characters in this book are great.  The story kept my interest and actually towards the end I was literally on the edge of my seat.   I could not read fast enough to find out what was going to happen. 
This book is heartwarming.  It’s about forgiveness, trust, honor, respect, acceptance and love.  I highly recommend this book and cannot wait to read the next installment to find out what happens with some of the other characters. This book gets 5***** from this reviewer.
I received this book in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment