Saturday, June 11, 2016

A Family No More By: Amy Quonce hosted by: Loving The Book (my review)


My Review
A Family No More is a story that I’m pretty sure will stay with me for a while.  This was a pretty intense book, but I feel it was a story that needed to be told.  I feel that the issues the story dealt with are ones that happen a lot more often than we would like to realize.
The book was very well written; a heartbreaking story of a mother basically having to choose between her 2 children and see the unfairness of the judicial system. 
I could not put this book down.  I just had to know how this was going to end. At times I was gritting my teeth with the mother, feeling her heartbreak and frustration in what she had to deal with. 
I give this book 5 stars as it was very well written on such a sensitive topic. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your review on this book, A Family No More.
    It is a subject that no one brings into the open but happens more times than not. When it does happen in a family, where does a person turn to for help. In this book, Family Court was not the saving grace as the mother had anticipated.

    ReplyDelete